Sunday 27 May 2007

Back where I belong


Its been a long weekend. I had to supervise my country estate, well one of them. I have a few - Achiltibuie Arces, Drumnadrochit Drive and sometime North Kessock Bay.

This weekend it was Drumnadrochit and I think I did a job job. It was in a bad way. Started off rainy and there were a lot of unhappy dogs there. They all cheered up when I arrived with my super cute ways. We had a few drinks from the water bowl, knocked back some chum and generally had a few good woofs. Anyway, by Sunday the sun was shining for everyone but it was time for me to head back where I belong. Mummy and Daddy had clearly missed me. They even had a bacon sandwich for me which was nice. I did a poo to celebrate their return. They were very impressed.

So I was given some cuddles and even curled up with mummy for a snooze. Turned out they had a really dull weekend in Skye at some music festival. Mummy said there was a lot of mud. I love mud. Maybe I'll go with them next time. The belly rubs make up for it though.

No comments: