Sunday 21 October 2007

An update


It has been a busy time. So much has happened this summer. Most recently - today...I was taken to a hippy communion. Luckily I didn't have to spend much time with the hippies but I did meet a little 4 month old cairn. Not as cute as me but he has potential. We exchanged longing longs of playful fun across the organic cafe court yard and while mummy wasn't looking I slipped my harness and frolicked in the organic pond to impress him. Unfortunately I was seduced by the beefalicous treats mummy had in her handbags and before I knew it I was on my restraining lead and being dragged away from the pond. It did smell a bit funny.
Anyway so yeah, hippies...and then there was Glasgow. I spent my first weekend in Glasgow in a proper hotel. I had a great time...played in the botanics, walked along the canal and even met some NEDS or at least they rubbed my super cute belly.
And before that I was at my first music festival. Franz Ferdinand are huge fans of mine...
And before that...oh probably mass family cuddles...

Anyway, now I'm watching a great TV programme about a Fox terrier who is super cute like me...it's called Catwalk Dogs...at least the star dog isn't as cute as me...

1 comment:

Huntly The Dog said...

Hello - or should I say Woof, woof, sniff, sniff from Huntly!

Thank you for your comment on my blog - I now have recent photos of my latest adventures in Wrexham, Liverpool and London!

Visit my Blog again soon

Huntly xxx