Sunday 8 July 2007

Westie is the bestie

I have had a very exciting and exhausting weekend. I have been trying to be other animals this weekend. I was watching a Harry Potter film with my mummy and we watched a dragon hatching. I decided that I wanted to try to be a dragon. I like the idea of breathing fire and being able to fly. Mummy thought I would look super cute as a dragon and daddy says I look like something called the 'luck' dragon from the never ending story. Either way I was hoping my wings would grow overnight.

I was a bit disappointed when I woke up because nothing had changed. Maybe it was because I spent all night curled up on mummy and daddys bed so didn't get much sleep. They take up so much space. Hardly any room for a Woofy.

So today I decided maybe to stop trying to be a dragon and instead mummy thought I should try to be a fish. We were walking on the islands in Inverness and mummy tried to teach me to swim in some shallow water. I did not like it. I did not. Woofys are not meant to be fish.

I could try to be a dragon again but mummy says she loves me the way I am. Maybe I'll stay a westie for a bit longer. But now I'm a sleepy westie....

No comments: